My future wife❤
I Love You And I Still Watch Every Vid You Post But Please Make More Interesting Content….Do Some Challenges And Such💕
You hot as fuck
Are those ur real eyes?
Tiana, your figure is good, do you know that???
95% of people came to look at Tiana ass and the other 5% are the girls who look up to her
Do you were those blue contact lenses every day? Blue eyes are so much sexier than brown, just saying.
Can you give us the link to the powder you drink before your workout.
So beautiful wit no makeup.
Omg I got so excited to see you posted this!!!! 😩♥️
Yes girl get it!!! This was so helpful!
Once Again Watching This For Educational Purposes 👀
6:15 not hating but you’re doing that wrong. You only need to move your arms, so not your back. Pull your shoulders back and pull only with your arms. I am a personal trainer, I only said this because I want that you doing it good.
Just did my workout along with yours loved it 🥰❤️
I Loveee these workout vids please keep them coming💜
Love the workout videos! 🔥 xo
New intro remind me of ddgs
That ass is 🔥
Who else isn't afraid to admit that they were looking at Tianas ass 99% of the time. 🖐🏾
Do a workout clothing haul
if only i can go to a gym where its not crowded. my gym is always packed no matter what time u go )':
Ok now I need your workout playlist girl
Tiana I enjoyed your workout video. And don't worry about the darkness under eyes you're still 👀 beautiful ❤️ 😍 💕 💯
Do more gym videos 💫
Im just curious, how long are the breaks in between reps?
Get a proper case for your phone. No stickers.
It's called back row
You're too quiet on the voiceovers
Notification Squad I love you T keep striving for greatness 😍
Don't hate she is so beautiful
Tianna voice overs omg😍😍😍
U have á beautiful and perfect body
Ur blowing up real fast
I love you
Baby u so beautiful, u can text me back whenever love u the best u so strong
Intro is so dope 👌🏾
When decide it’s time to work out 5 weeks after your last
No easy tho.great stuff!
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
The Ultimate Keto Diet Grocery List For Beginners
Beginner Yoga Workout | Easy Yoga For Weight Loss – Siberia
My family and my mate, bf also